SKU# 5410LOW / Item ID # 17800
Ships by: Tue, Jul 5th
Earn 22 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Full-Electric Bed
The Full-Electric Bed features a low bed profile ideal when there is a concern of patients falling out of bed. This bed features a 9.5” minimum and a 20” maximum adjustment from the floor to bed deck. With its adjustable head and foot sections, this bed improves patient comfort.
The Full-Electric Bed is powered by a DC low-voltage, compact motor system which can raise both the head and legs, but can also adjust the height of the bed. This motor is faster, quieter, and lighter than most motor systems, and features waterproof enclosures. The Full-Electric Bed offers a fast cycle time for lowering the bed.
This bed has been designed with safety in mind. The casters lock to hold the bed safely in place, and the bed is equipped with an emergency crank so that you can operate all of the motors manually in case of a power outage. The ergonomic hand control comes with a durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord. Even the bed end panels are durable, scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
Why the Full-Electric Bed Is Right for You
The Full-Electric Bed is a great choice when caring for someone who is at risk of falling out of bed. Because this bed is located close to the floor, it reduces the chances of injury should a patient fall out of bed.
The fact that this bed is fully powered means less physical stress on the caregiver. The head and legs, as well as the height of the bed can all be adjusted by the fast, quiet motor. This bed is designed to make for safe and effective caregiving in any setting.
The Full-Electric Bed ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- Hi-Low Adjustments: 9.5" min. - 20" max. (measured from floor to bed deck)
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Product Weight:||176 lbs|
|Bed Height:||9.5"" to 20"|
|Max Back Angle:||70°|