The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for better inventory management!
- Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section
- Easy set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into a convenient handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects the motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s option. The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer. Bed shipped in three cartons: 1. Foot section and motor. 2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod. 3. Bed end
Beds that are delivered, are exempt from return. If defective or damaged, please send images to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do a full replacement or a part replacement. Please contact the customer service number listed on your emailed order confirmation for assistance within 72 hours of delivery. Defects discovered more than 72 hours after the mattress or foundation has been delivered may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if any.