OBGYN Stretcher (Certified Refurbished)
SKU# P8050 / Item ID # 36267
Ships by: Tue, Feb 7th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Hill-Rom P8050 OB/GYN Stretcher features fast and easy patient positioning, making it ideal for use in both maternity wards and emergency rooms. Built to last year after year, this maternity stretcher offers outstanding mobility, convenience, and quality.
Note: Push Handles are sold separately. If you would like to add to your stretcher, please contact our expert customer service team.
- Reduce heavy lifting and storage concerns with our stowaway foot section
- Reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel
- Next generation steering plus system allows crisp cornering and control
- Ideal for use in both maternity wards and emergency rooms
- Mobility: Why struggle to steer and stop? An optional active hand brake reduces strain of going down ramps and sudden stops. The integrated IV pole transport device option helps you to maneuver the maternity stretcher and IV pole stands with ease. The next generation steering plus system allows crisp cornering and control.
- Convenience: Save time with the integrated foot supports, sliding litter, and optional catch basin. Reduce heavy lifting and storage concerns with our stowaway foot section.
- Quality: The reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality - and a weight capacity to handle higher patient weights. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, side-rails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
|Height Range (floor to top of sleep deck):||High: 37"
|Overall Width:||Siderails Up: 35.5"
Siderails Stored: 32.25"
|Siderail Height Above Sleep Deck:||13"|
|Maximum Head Elevation:||90°|
|Maximum Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg:||18°|
|Floor to Base Clearance:||3.5"|
|Foot Support Inclination:||70°|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned if requested within 7 days of being received.
The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
The item must be in new condition.
A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 7 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.