Lynacare HC107 Hi-Low Hospital Bed
SKU# HC107 / Item ID # 36543
Ships by: Wed, Dec 7th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The innovative Lynacare™ HC107 Hi-Low Hospital Bed has been designed for all types of home and long-term care settings. This modern bed provides comfort and safety for both patients and caregivers with hi-low bed frame height, auto contour, dual controls and a central locking mechanism. The HC107 has an assortment of comfortable position configurations including a dining chair position that is easily adjustable with just the touch of a button on the footboard-mounted control pendant or hand pendant.
The control panel grants caregivers the capability and convenience of adjusting the beds position without requiring the hand pendant or locking out certain adjustments on the hand pendant. The HC107 features built-in under bed lighting that illuminates the surrounding floor space and a backlit hand pendant which makes adjusting the bed positions easier at night. The versatile bed deck design of the HC107 can be expanded from 80″ to 84″ to 88” long and 36″ to 39″ to 42” wide for maximum comfort and safety for all body types.
The Lynacare™ HC107 Hi-Low Hospital Bed was purposefully created to fit needs of customers. The Lynacare™ HC107 is the best hospital bed for home, long term care and post acute care!
- Hi-Low Bed Height – The HC107 bed frame features height mobility options as low as 7” off the floor to a 30”
- Dining Chair Position - transitions patients to a fully seated position with a safe and gradual raise
- Built-In Width & Length Extension - The sleep deck can expand from 36” to 39” to 42” in width and from 80” to 84” or 88”
- Cardiac Chair Position, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Auto Contour – The auto contour feature on the HC107 elevates the knee and backrest sections of the bed at the same time
- Dual Controls - backlit hand pendant and a built-in nurse control panel on the footboard
- Emergency CPR Release – In emergencies, the head section can be dropped to the flat position
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Bed Height:||7" to 30"|
|Max Back Angle:||0º – 65º|
|Knee Section Angle:||0º – 35º|
|Trendelenburg Angle:||± 12º|
|Length:||80″, 84″, 88″ Adjustable|
|Width:||36″, 39″, 42″ Adjustable|
Frame & Motor: 5 years
Electrics: 2 years