Medline Basic Semi-Electric Bed is a lightweight bed known for its value and quality. It uses a traditional hand crank for bed height adjustments and a hand remote to raise and lower the upper body and knee sections. The DC motor box snaps off, making delivery, setup, and routine maintenance easy for the user or caregiver. Includes either Half Rails or spring-loaded adjustable Full Side Rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. The side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
- Light beds are easy to transport with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs (19 kgs)
- Convenient DC motor box snaps off quickly, making delivery, setup and routine maintenance easier
- A 9V battery back up allows movement to lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring supports recessed to resist pinching and injuries
- Foot assembly recessed to reduce chance of pinching
- New and improved remotes with large buttons for exceptional ease of use
- Beds include 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters
- Height range: 15"-20"
Five year warranty on electronics and mechanical components.
All our beds fall under the same return policy except if the bed has been used for any period of time. If you feel the bed does not fit your needs upon opening please request an RMA but if you find out the bed is not working after sleeping in the bed for a period of time we cannot accept the product back for hygienic reasons. Mattresses and Foundations may only be returned if delivered damaged or later found to be defective. If your mattress or foundation is delivered damaged, contact the customer service number listed on your emailed order confirmation for assistance within 72 hours of delivery. Defects discovered more than 72 hours after the mattress or foundation was delivered may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if any.