Premier Adjustable Bed
SKU# 790 / Item ID # 18993
Ships by: Mon, Feb 7th
Earn 30 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Flex-A-Bed Premier
The Flex-A-Bed Premier is built to be super comfortable. This top-quality bed is also fully customizable to ensure that it meets your specific needs and desires for the bed. You spend a large portion of your life in bed – the Flex-A-Bed Premier can make a huge difference in your comfort and quality of sleep, leaving you to wake refreshed every morning.
The Flex-A-Bed Premier features an 8-inch foundation profile crafted from a high-density, heavy duty padded base which will not warp, squeak, or break. This foundation provides plenty of support. Because the bed is angle adjustable in multiple points, you can find a position which is most comfortable for your specific preferences. This adjustable positioning can be useful in alleviating muscle aches and pains, reducing snoring, assisting with injury recovery, and for countless other purposes.
The Flex-A-Bed Premier is designed with your choice of wireless or wired controls. The controls are simple and easy to use. Whisper quiet Lintak motor technology means that you can make adjustments to the bed, even with someone asleep beside you.
Additionally, the Flex-A-Bed Premier comes with a headboard attachment so that you can easily attach this bed to an existing headboard. The bed is positioned on rolling casters so that you can move it throughout your bedroom, and the casters lock to securely hold the bed in place.
Why the Flex-A-Bed Premier is Right for You
The Flex-A-Bed Premier gives you complete control over your sleeping position. Available with countless customization options, the Flex-A-Bed Premier gives you the ability to design the bed to best suit your needs. Good, quality sleep is a valuable commodity, and the Flex-A-Bed Premier can help you achieve that quality rest.
The Flex-A-Bed Premier ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- One Touch Wireless or Wired Control/Controls: Easy to use control or controls (Split Queen/Split King).
- Whisper Quiet Lintak Motor Technology: Smooth quiet movement.
- 8 inch foundation profile: high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- Mattress Retainer Cover: for the foot of the bed.
- Locking Casters: Bed is easy to move on rolling casters, but will lock down to insure stable positioning
- Headboard Attachment: ability to attach to existing headboards.
- Adjustable Bed Height: The height of the Flex-A-Bed Premier comes standard at 23 inches and can be lowered to 21 inches by removing the casters. The height of the bed can also be raised in 1 inch increments from 2 to 7 inches
- With optional leg extensions.
|Size:||Twin, Full, Queen, Dual Queen, Dual King|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Length:||74", 80", 84"|
|Width:||38", 53", 60", 70"|
|During the first 24 months after purchase, the motor and lifting mechanism will include home parts and labor at no charge. From year three (3) to year five (5), parts can be sent to the customer at no charge for customer exchange. After year five (5), any part may be sent to the factory prepaid for repair, reconditioning or replacement at the factory's option for a $100.00 fee. Returned shipment will be freight collect.|