Transport Stretcher (Certified Refurbished)
SKU# ST104 / Item ID # 36270
Ships by: Tue, Feb 7th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Stryker Transport Stretcher (#ST104) includes a new mattress pad. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Note: IV pole and push handles pictured are not included, and sold separately. Please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
The reliable line of Stryker Transport Stretchers offers a secure and dependable working surface to safely transport patients in a variety of healthcare settings. Available in a collection of models each with different configurations and features such as patient surface widths and knee gatch. It is a basic multi-purpose hydraulic stretcher ideal for general purpose procedures, transport, and recovery.
It features fifth wheel mobility for easier traction and cornering standard. Additionally, brakes on all four casters lock both swivel and rotation for superior security. Optional knee gatch provides added patient comfort. Four-sided break and steer controls offer flexibility for the caregiver.
- Knee Gatch (0-30°) provides added patient comfort (option).
- Four-Sided Break and Steer Controls offer caregiver flexibility (option).
- 8" (20 cm) Omni surface casters.
- Fold-down siderails (fold to foot) help ensure patient safety (included standard).
- Four IV receptacles.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with dual-end activators (standard).
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering provides improved mobility.
- Roller bumpers.
- Stationary foot-end litter.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Height Range:||High: 36"
|Litter Positioning:||Backrest: 0 - 90°
Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg: ±18°
|Siderails:||13" x 55"|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned if requested within 7 days of being received.
The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
The item must be in new condition.
A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 7 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.