The Drive Medical Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair from Wenzelite offers your customers versatility with an economical seating system that includes depth-adjustable seat, a five-point harness, a depth-adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports, a curved headrest and more! The Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems.
- Curb-assist levers
- Height-adjustable anti-tippers
- Crash tested and meets bus transit requirements
- Folds for easy transport
- Frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems
- Durable lightweight aluminum frame
- Height and angle-adjustable flip-back armrests
- Height-adjustable push handles
- Tilt-in-Space up to degrees
- of adjustable seat depth
- Seat-to-back angle adjustable
- Angled seat to prevent forward sliding
- Swing-away, height-adjustable footrests with foot and ankle positioner and angle-adjustable footplates
- rear semi-pneumatic quick-release wheels
Actual Product Weight: 47 lbs
Back of Chair Height: 18"
Backrest Reclines to: 95 deg - 115 deg
Closed Width: 12"
Handle Height (Max): 43.5"
Handle Height (Min): 38.75"
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Length w/ Riggings: 37"
Overall Product Height: 43.5"
Overall Product Length: 37"
Overall Product Width: 22"
Primary Product Color: Red
Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Product Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
Seat Depth: 11.5"-13.5"
Seat Width: 14"
Seat to Armrest Height: 10"-12"
Seat to Floor Height: 21" (Front) "- 20" (Back)