The Junior Push Palm Release Walker by Drive Medical weighs only 4.2 pounds and is easy to open and close from a seated or standing position, ensuring user safety. The walker is manufactured utilizing a unique process that eliminates the use of fasteners to prevent any component from becoming loose over time, providing product longevity. When folded, the Push Palm Release Walkers 4 legs come in contact with the ground to provide additional support when passing through narrow areas.
- Deluxe soft ribbed contoured hand grips
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Manufactured utilizing a unique process that eliminates the use of fasteners to prevent any component from becoming loose over time
- Sturdy diameter aluminum is lightweight and ensures maximum strength
- The unique, Push Palm Release makes it easy to open and close the walker from a seated or standing position
- Weighs only . lbs
- The release mechanism pops up with an audible click that ensures the side frame is completely opened
Actual Product Weight: 5.14 lbs
Adjustable Height: 26"-29"
Base Depth: 16.25"
Inside Hand Grip Width: 17.25"
Overall Product Height: 26"
Overall Product Length: 16.25"
Overall Product Width: 20.5"
Primary Product Color: Silver
Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Width Inside Back Legs: 20.5"