Golvo 8000 ES
By Liko (Hill-Rom)
Ships by: Thu, Jan 28th
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Unlike other power patient lifts, the Liko Golvo 8000 Lift uses a retractable lifting strap instead of a telescopic mast to help safely transfer a patient without any mechanical constraints getting in the way. The retractable strap is also very useful in tight spaces like bathroom areas. Another added bonus is the included retractable armrests that can be used for gait training rehabilitation, or simply used to provide the patient reassurance and stability during transfers.
The vertical lifting motion acts like a vertical overhead lift, giving maximum stability, since the patients center of gravity is always directly in the middle of the lift. But unlike a overhead lift, the Golvo 8000 is completely mobile, allowing you to use the lift for a wide variety of situations.
- Gait training retractable armrests included
- Manual and power emergency lowering
- Lifts patient directly from the floor
|Weight Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Lifting Range:||18.7" to 68.3"|
|Base Width Open:||36.9"|
|Base Width Closed:||32.5"|
|Caster Size (front):||3"|
|Caster Size (back):||3"|
|Sling Types:||4-Point Sling
|Battery:||NiMH cells, 2.2 Ah|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.