Arjo Sara Stedy Sit-to-Stand Aid
SKU# NTB2000/3000-RETAIL / Item ID # 35391
Same Day Shipping
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
The Sara Stedy Sit to Stand Manual lift by ArjoHuntleigh is a lift support aid which encourages patients to pull themselves up into a standing position. This sit to stand aid minimizes the amount of manual handling required by caregivers, while serving as an excellent rehabilitation tool for patients who are partially weight-bearing.
The Sara Stedy lift is designed to be both easy and safe for the patient to use. The sit to stand lift aid features an innovative pivoting seat so that it is easy for a patient to get into the lift. Soft knee supports provide the patient with stability during the lift and once they are standing. This stand aid offers a cross-bar handle so that the patient can pull themselves up and support themselves. Because this motion is a pulling motion rather than a pushing motion, this can reduce the risk of urine leakage, resulting in improved dignity for the patient.
This stand aid also includes many features which make its operation easier and safer for the caregiver. Handgrips are integrated into the seat so that the caregiver can easily turn the stand aid while it’s in use. This stand aid also features chassis legs which are pedal-operated. The legs can be adjusted to make access easier during transfers without requiring the caregiver to bend down. This aid features total-lock castors to create complete stability when anchored, and the castors themselves are small for a lower chassis and easier access to the unit.
The Sara Stedy Manual Stand Aid is an excellent choice for both home and professional health care. It has a safe working load of up to 401 pounds, meaning that it can work for a variety of patients. This stand aid is versatile and is an excellent way to increase both patient and caregiver safety during transfers.
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident / patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Buit-in seat handgrips integrated into the seat allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Better and softer knee support provides extra stability and support
- Total-lock castors - new total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- Smaller castors and redesigned legs mean a lower chassis for better access
- Safe Working Load 401 lbs
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident / patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage
|Weight:||65 lbs||62 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs||400 lbs|
|Suggest User Height:||4'11" - 6"6"||4'6" - 5'8"|
|Height of Chassis:||4"||3.9"|
|Internal Width (legs closed):||14.2"||14.2"|
|Internal Width (legs open):||29.5"||29.5"|
|External Width (legs open):||34.6"||34.6"|