Multi-Drive 1100 Straight Stairlift (Certified Used)
SKU# 1100-USED-RETAIL / Item ID # 34961
Ships by: Wed, Aug 10th
Earn 39 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
CALL FOR BEST PRICE & INSTALLATION COST
The Handicare 1100 Stairlift is the slimmest straight stairlift on the market today! This sleek and modern design looks great in any home, and is incredibly secure and easy to use. To move from one floor to another, simply fold down the seat, armrests and footrest, take a seat, and secure the seat belt. Once you are comfortable and ready to move, press the toggle at the end of the armrest in the direction you want to move. Handicare's EasyGlide technology will provide you with a safe and smooth ride every time. If you need to stop at any time, simply let the toggle go back to a neutral position or press the emergency stop button. The 1100 Stairlift features automatic safety sensors that will bring the lift to a gentle stop if it comes close to any obstacles on the stairs. This feature allows you to use the lift worry-free, especially if there are pets or children in the home. Once the lift comes to the top or bottom landing of your staircase it will come to a slow, smooth stop. To swivel the seat to exit, simply continue to press the armrest toggle in the desired direction. Once you are safely facing the landing you can undo the seatbelt and exit the lift. When not in use, the seat, footrest, and armrests can be folded up and out of the way. The ultra-slim and lightweight design allows the 1100 to be stored quickly and easily, leaving plenty of room for others to use the stairway.
The 1100 Stairlift comes standard with two wireless remote controls that will quickly call the lift to either the top or bottom of your staircase. If more than one person is using the stairlift this feature comes in very handy! If you're worried about a stairlift taking up too much space on your staircase or being too complicated to use, the Handicare 1100 Stairlift is a perfect solution. This compact and user-friendly design will make your everyday life easier and safer. You will never be stuck on your stairs with the Handicare 1100. A reliable battery backup system will provide the lift with the power needed to get you safely to a landing, even in the event of a total power outage. Handicare's patented Multi-Drive Friction Technology includes four motors to propel the lift up or down the stairs. Even if one of the motors fails, there are three more to guarantee a safe ride. A weight capacity of 309 pounds, making the 1100 Stairlift able to safely accommodate a wide range of users, and this stairlift even charges and cleans itself! When not in use, the lift will chair, even if the chair is stored in the middle of your staircase. Four brush heads constantly clean the tooth-rack free rail, so there's never any need to grease or clean the rail! The Handicare 1100 Stairlift includes a free installation by trained professionals, so you can instantly improve your home access with just the click of a button.
The Handicare 1100 Stairlift is exceptionally easy to use and will make you feel more secure in your everyday life. With helpful features such as automatic safety sensors and the ability to charge and clean itself, this innovative stairlift is a perfect solution for any home. The slim profile of the Handicare 1100 keeps it out of the way when others are using the stair. The Handicare 1100 Stairlift is a top quality home access solution that comes standard with a quick and simple installation by trained professionals and is now offered at an unbelievable value.
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a gentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provide constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
|Weight Capacity:||309 lbs.|
|Foot Plate to Seat:||16"|
|Max. Rail Length:||15.6"|
|Max. Incline Angle:||52°|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.