The Wenzelite Luminator Posterior gait trainer is designed to assist individuals who do not have the functional gait skills or postural control to safely and independently use a standard walker. They support an upright body posture and natural gait pattern while encouraging early cognitive and learning development. They also provide cardiopulmonary strengthening and conditioning, reduce flexion contractures, increase special awareness and head control?all while teaching the user to take steps. The posterior model provides alternate handgrip positioning and one-directional rear wheels.
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth
- Vertical handgrips provide alternate handgrip position
- One-directional rear wheels allow only forward mobility
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels
- Variable resistance tabs control the speed of the gait trainer and align an asymmetrical gait pattern
Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
Base Depth: 22"
Base Width: 22"
Handle Height (Max): 20"
Handle Height (Min): 17"
Inside Hand Grip Width: 14"
Overall Product Height: 17"
Overall Product Length: 22"
Overall Product Width: 22"
Primary Product Color: Red
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Size: Tyke
Product Weight Capacity: 100 lbs