An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The Masonair AS5000 adds Low Air Loss capability to the Alternating Pressure Mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface. The AS5000 also offers a pressure control dial to optimize the 8 mattresss comfort level according to the patients weight.
- Combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies for an extraordinary therapeutic support surface
- The powerful, yet quiet air pump provides sophisticated, user friendly operation
- individual bladders
- The pump offers an minute cycle time
- Removable, quilted non-shear, anti-microbial, fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire mattress
- CPR feature for rapid deflation
- Alternating cell depth of
- Control dial to auto-optimize patient comfort levels by weight
Actual Product Weight: 11.95 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Overall Product Height: 8"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
Pump Alarms: Visual
Pump Cycle Time: 8 Minutes
Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
Pump Type: Compressor
1 Year Limited