The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels. This mattress overlay achieves low air loss, increases patient comfort and keeps the patient cool. Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow. The nylon cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and it can be secured to the mattress with straps.
- Designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- Pump delivers air volume of LPM
- The nylon low shear cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable, and secures to the overlay with straps
- Each one of the , deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector has pressure tabs that allow easy and quick disconnect
- This combination therapy overlay system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Overall Product Height: 5"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Nylon and PVC
Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
Pump Alarms: No
Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
Pump Type: Compressor
1 Year Limited