ActiveCare SafeTurn Rotating Homecare Bed
SKU# ATSTB / Item ID # 31619
Ships by: Wed, Dec 13th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Safely get in and out of bed independently
Finally solve the age-old problem of getting in and out of bed without assistance. With the press of a button, a unique SafeTurn functionality pivots the entire bed into an upright seated position safe for transfers. A 90 degree tilt from the head of the bed eliminates lower back shearing and friction. Paired with the hi-low function, the bed can lower to only 12 ¾” tall or raise into a lift chair to help lift you out of a seated position.
Versatility to keep up with your busy life
The ActiveCare SafeTurn Rotating Homecare Bed is there for you, no matter the activity. In a matter of seconds, transfer between a relaxed seated position, to a sleeping recline, to a Trendelenburg position without extra assistance. This bed is the perfect companion for everything from eating, to watching tv, to comfortably sleeping.
Hospital quality functionality, designed for the home.
Enjoy a clinical standard of care without looking like a hospital bed. Choose between several stylish wood finishes and colors to mach your home perfectly.
Tailor-made to your comfort
The ActiveCare SafeTurn Rotating Homecare Bed comes in multiple width options, 36” and 42”. Customize your bed precisely to comfort by choosing from a selection of mattress materials and sizes. Despite its stylish appearance, it is built to accommodate an impressive 800lbs total, making it the perfect choice for a wide range of patients. Add on additional functionality like a built-in scale, digital end-of-bed angle indicator, and more.
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allow the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
- Full Chair Position — full chair position to allow the patient the ability to sit in the bed for added comfort. Watch TV, eat a meal, and socialize with family and friends while remaining comfortably in bed.
- RollBack in Place™ — head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Built in Stand Assist — use the high/low (optional) as a stand assist to set the bed/chair height to an appropriate height to add assistance and safety when getting in and out of bed.
- Advanced Features — optional trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with feet elevation (potentially reduces swelling).
|Weight Capacity:||600 lbs|
|Product Weight:||385 lbs|
|Width:||35" or 42"|
|Bed Height - Fixed||12.5" (no casters), 15.5" (3" casters), 18.50" (5" casters)|
|Bed Height - Adjustable||15.5" or 18.5" / 27.5" (electric)|
|Max Back Angle:||80°|
|Max Knee Angle:||30°|