The Medalist Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair with its extra strong steel frame offers a durable and reliable performance rear wheel power chair in one package. The captain seat with deep contoured cushions and backs provides superior comfort while maintaining a long life. Almost everything on this chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest, to the height of the chair at four available increments. The flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, are height and width adjustable and can even be removed. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease if you have limited dexterity. The anti tip wheels give you a feeling of safety as you cruise in the Medalist Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Power Wheelchair.
- Height adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest
- Four-post seating
- Seat back reclines and features adjustable headrest
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Rear battery drawer allows easy access for service or replacement
- Anti-tip wheels
Actual Product Weight: 298 lbs
Batteries: 2 - 12V 55AH
Battery Weight: 66 lbs
Charger: Offboard, 5A
Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A
Drive Wheels: 14" x 3" Flat Free
Ground Clearance: 3"
Heaviest Piece: 167 lbs
Max Speed: 4 mph
Maximum Range: 15 miles
Motor: 2 - 24V x 500W x 4600rpm
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Product Height: 52.5"
Overall Product Length: 41"
Overall Product Width: 24.5"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Weight: 55 lbs
Seat Width: 24"
Seat to Floor Height: 20"-23"
Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
Steering Type: Joystick
Turning Radius: 31"
Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 232 lbs
Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.