- Tested on specific seasonal flu viruses, Pandemic H1N1*, Avian* and Swine* & Equine*, the BioMask has a hydrophilic plastic coating that rapidly absorbs aerosol droplets away from the outer surface of the mask.
- The first and second layersof the mask are treated with different compounds that inactivate influenza viruses.
- Rapid absorption ensures the influenza A & B viruses are wicked away from the outer surface.
- In the outer active layer, viruses are inactivated by exposure to a low pH environment.
- Meets ASTM F2100-07 standard: High Barrier surgical facemask. *Mask tested against Human (H1N1), A/ Brisbane/59/2007
- Human (H1N1), A/Wisconsin/10/98
- Human (H1N1), A/NewJersey/8/76
- Human (H3N2), A/Brisbane/10/2007
- Human (H3N2) ,A/Wisconsin/67/2005
- Human, B/Florida/4/2006
- Human B/Lee/40
- Pandemic H1N1, A/California/07/09
- Human (H2N2), A/2/Japan/305/57
- Avian (H5N1), NIBRG-14
- Duck (H5N2), A/Duck/PA /10218/84
- Avian (H9N2), Turkey/Wisconsin/66
- Swine (H1N1), A/Swine/1976/31
- Equine (H3N8), A/Equine/2/Miami/63
- and Human (H1N1) A/PR/8/34. This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.