Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage.
- Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs.
- Heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing.
- Tall Adult has a 250-lb. (113 kg) Weight capacity
- Patient height, 5'10"-6'6" (178 cm-198 cm).
- Adult has a 250-lb. (113 kg) Weight capacity
- Patient height, 5'0"-6'2" (152 cm-188 cm).
- Youth has a 250-lb. (113 kg) Weight capacity
- Patient height, 4'2"-5'2" (127 cm-157 cm).
Patient Height Range: 4'2"-5'2"
Crutch Style: Forearm
Latex Free: Yes
Patient Type: Youth
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.