Standard Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollator
SKU# MDS86800XW / Item ID # 19731
Ships by: Mon, Jan 24th
Earn 3 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- Wider distance between handles for users needing extra room.
- Loop-style brakes you push down to lock and pull up to release.
- Padded backrest and padded seat offer users ability to rest.
- 400-lb. weight capacity
- 8" wheels
- 23.5" between handles
- 22" seat height
- 31.5" - 37.5" min./max. height
- weighs 19 lbs.
|Wheel Size if included:||8"|
|Basket Belonging Bag Included:||Yes|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. ThisLifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.