With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any decor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed; Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Heavy-duty bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
Limited Lifetime on Welds, 5 Years on Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
All our beds fall under the same return policy except if the bed has been used for any period of time. If you feel the bed does not fit your needs upon opening please request an RMA but if you find out the bed is not working after sleeping in the bed for a period of time we cannot accept the product back for hygienic reasons. Mattresses and Foundations may only be returned if delivered damaged or later found to be defective. If your mattress or foundation is delivered damaged, contact the customer service number listed on your emailed order confirmation for assistance within 72 hours of delivery. Defects discovered more than 72 hours after the mattress or foundation was delivered may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if any.