Ultra-soft Multi-Ply Mattresses from Drive and Mason Medical are excellent options for simple pressure redistribution. The mattresses are composed of multiple layers of comfortable high density foam and are separated into zones that provide customized support for different parts of the patients body. The mattresses are covered with a 2-way stretch fabric that reduces heat buildup and decreases shear. Theyre also anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Multi-layered foam mattress with top layer of die-cut high-density foam in the head and torso section for excellent pressure redistribution
- Heel section is multi-layered with independent cell technology to address this high-risk area
- Bottom layer of high-density foam provides a firm foundation and prevents bottoming out
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a -way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR part
Actual Product Weight: 21.6 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
Layers of Foam: 2
Overall Product Height: 6"
Overall Product Length: 76"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Mattresses are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.