FreeSpan w/ LikoRall 200 Lift Motor
By Liko (Hill-Rom)
Ships by: Tue, Jun 22nd
Earn 126 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the FreeSpan w/ LikoRall 200 Lift Motor
The FreeSpan w/ LikoRall 200 Lift Motor system includes both the rail system and the lift that you need to facilitate a safe overhead patient transfer. This system includes plenty of options so that you can customize it to meet your specific needs.
The FreeSpan Straight Rail lift system is suitable for most overhead lifting situations. This system is freestanding, meaning it can be used in rooms without the need to determine special structural requirements. The rail system is available with a 6.5’ or 11.5’ upper rail length, so the system can fit over any bed. The system is equipped with wheels for easy maneuverability and even transport between rooms, while the wheels local for safety.
The LikoRall 200 makes a perfect pairing with the FreeSpan lift system. The LikoRall 200 features Q-link so that you can quickly change Liko lifting accessories. This lift is equipped with both electrical and mechanical emergency lowering for improved safety, while the speed limited ensures that lifts are safe and comfortable for the patient. The lift can be charged via the hand control or from the ceiling, and can perform 10 to 30 lifts per charge.
Why the FreeSpan w/ LikoRall 200 Lift Motor Is Right for You
The FreeSpan w/ LikoRall 200 Lift Motor is an excellent choice when you are working within a small room, or need a temporary lift solution. The easily portable FreeSpan Straight Rail lift system is versatile and perfect for home care and professional care settings. The LikoRail 200 is an excellent pairing with the lift system, and is designed with both patient and caregiver safety in mind.
The FreeSpan w/ LikoRall 200 Lift Motor ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this lift system for the lowest price anywhere.
- Height easily adjusts to four different settings
- 2 top rail lengths available, 6.5 feet or 11.5 feet to fit many rooms
- Lockable wheels to ensure stability during lifting
- Quick, tool free assembly and dis-assembly
- Electrical and mechanical emergency lowering
- Speed limiter for gentler lifting
- Wall charging via hand control or charging from the ceiling rail
|Rail Length:||6.5 ft OR 11.5 ft|
|Rail Height:||88.6" to 100.4"|
|Weight Capacity:||445 lbs|
|Lifts Per Charge:||10 to 30|
|Sling Cradle Height:||0" to 48"|
Frequently Bought Together:
- AquaSense Folding Bath Seat$47.95
- Molift RgoSling Ambulating VestAs low as $189.95
- Molift RgoSling HighBack NetAs low as $129.95
- Molift RgoSling HighBack PaddedAs low as $143.95
- Walking Standing Harness SlingAs low as $498.00
- Transfer Belt with Handles$28.95
- Wooden Transfer Board$54.95
- Molift EvoSling Hygiene PaddedAs low as $164.95