Likorall 200 With Charger & 350 Sling Bar (440 lbs)
By Liko (Hill-Rom)
Ships by: Tue, Jun 22nd
Earn 67 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Likorall 200
The Likorall 200 lift motor is designed with safety and top performance in mind. This overhead lift motor features an 80.7” lifting interval, meaning it can handle lifts from the floor in most environments. Its 440-pound weight capacity makes it a great choice for both professional and home care settings, and its lifting speed of 2” per second is both safe and efficient.
This lift motor includes an ergonomically designed hand control. An easy-to-reach strap allows for emergency lowering during power outages. This lift motor features a patented safety drum with a speed limiter for improved safety, and the motor can be wall charged via the use of a hand control.
The Likorall 200 can be installed using Liko’s rail system, and freestanding systems are available, increasing this lift motor’s versatility. This motor is equipped with Q-link, which means that you can quickly and easily change out lifting accessories coming from Liko’s line. When equipped with a special carriage, Linko motors can even be transferred between different rooms by one person without needing extra tools.
Why the Likorall 200 Is Right for You
The Likorall 200 is a powerful, versatile patient lift which can be installed on the ceiling or freestanding. This lift features a generous 440-pound weight capacity, and the ability to quickly change out the sling bar makes this lift a great choice for both professional and home care settings. In most situations, this lift’s lifting interval means that it can lift patients from the floor as well as from other surfaces. Versatile and built to last, the Likorall 200 is a quality lift motor which is built to perform.
The Likorall 200 ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this lift motor for the lowest price anywhere.
- Electrical emergency lowering with easy-to-reach strap
- Ergonomically designed hand control
- Lifting interval 180 cm (72") – handles lifts from the floor in most environments
- Can be equipped with a special carriage for planned transfers between different rooms
- Patented safety drum with speed limiter
- Simple wall charging via hand control
- Quick sling bar change thanks to the Q-link and Quick-release Hook
|Weight Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Lifting Speed:||2" inch/s|
|Unit Dimensions:||13.4 x 9.8 x 6.5 inch ( L x W x H)|
|Hand Control Cable Length:||34"|
|Electrical Data:||24 V, 12 A|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.