A more economical way to signal that a patient has moved, this deluxe pull-cord alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip. It features a pin-style activation cord (adjustable from 18 to 36) that pulls when the user moves, dislodging the pin from the alarm unit and activating the signal. The alarm includes two volume settings (97 dB and 103 dB) and can be deactivated with the On/Off switch. The product requires one 9V battery to operate (included).
- Requires one V battery included
- Two volume settings: dB and dB
- Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved
- Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip
- Activation cord is adjustable from -
- When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal
- Deactivate with On/Off switch
Actual Product Weight: 0.2 lbs
Overall Product Height: 2"
Overall Product Length: 2"
Overall Product Width: 2"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Plastic
1 Year Limited