Drive Medicals digital electronic muscle stimulator with timer provides maximum therapy by delivering a digital electrical waves making it the ultimate in muscle stimulation therapy. It retrains muscle tissue with Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), a proven, efficient way of treating muscle rehabilitation by the transmission of electronic pulses. When directed by a doctor or therapist EMS can be an effective method of physical therapy. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed. The muscle stimulator can be adjusted to meet your needs. The product can be attached by a metal belt clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
- Pulse Amplitude: -mA peak to peak into ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from - Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from micro-seconds - micro-seconds, micro-seconds/step
- Contraction time is adjustable from - seconds
- Comes complete with carrying case, lead wires, V battery, package of pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal
- Dual isolated channels
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation is a proven, efficient way of treating muscle injuries through electronic pulses that cause passive exercise
- The stimulation, contraction, and relaxation cycle of EMS loosens muscle fibers, increases blood flow, and stimulates muscle growth
Actual Product Weight: 0.96 lbs
Contraction Time: 1-30 seconds
Overall Product Height: 16.75"
Overall Product Length: 21.33"
Overall Product Width: 17"
Primary Product Color: Grey
Primary Product Material: Plastic
Pulse Amplitude: 0-90mA, 500 ohm load
Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 1-150 Hz
Pulse Width: 30-260 uS
Ramp Time: 1-6 seconds
Relaxation Time: 1-30 seconds
3 Year Limited