Packed with features the dual channel TENS unit with electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 3 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and Modulation mode. The TENS unit case is lightweight, portable and can be easily attached by a clip due to its ergonomic horizontal design. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
- Horizontal design provides an improved ergonomic fit on belt
- New and improved lead wire connector will not disengage from TENS unit
- Easy and convenient Flip Down control panel and battery cover reduces cover loss or damage
- Dual isolated channels
- Adjustable - mA, ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable - Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from - micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes
- Plastic belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, lead wires with deluxe connector, V battery, package of pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
Actual Product Weight: 1.35 lbs
Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
Overall Product Height: 3"
Overall Product Length: 10.5"
Overall Product Width: 8"
Primary Product Color: Silver
Primary Product Material: Plastic
Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
Pulse Width: 60-250 uS
3 Year Limited