Go-Go Folding Scooter
SKU# S19WH100 / Item ID # 21218
Ships by: Tue, Feb 8th
Earn 37 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Go-Go Folding Scooter is super easy to fold, store, and transport, making it a great choice for anyone who's often on the go. This scooter collapses down in three easy steps. First, fold the seat down, then pull the lever, and finally, fold and lock the tiller. Once folded up, the Go-Go Folding Scooter can be stored on its side or upright. The folded scooter is easy to fit into a vehicle, a closet, or any other space. Additionally, the scooter weighs between 56.4 and 69.4 pounds, depending on the battery type that you select, so moving and transporting the folded scooter is easy.
The Go-Go Folding Scooter features a 250-pound weight capacity. It achieves a top speed of 4 miles per hour and can travel up to 9.3 miles on a single battery charge. Its four-wheel design adds stability, and the scooter also features two anti-tip wheels for a stable and secure ride. These wheels double as transport wheels so you can wheel the folded scooter along, making for easy transportation.
This scooter features an adjustable tiller so that you will be comfortable and relaxed when driving. Front and rear lights increase your safety and visibility.
The Go-Go Folding Scooter takes the difficulty out of transporting scooters. This scooter is super easy to collapse, and its transport wheels mean that it can easily be wheeled across airports, cruise ships, and other locations. Thanks to its lightweight build and slim design, the Go-Go Folding Scooter is an ideal choice for anyone who wants a scooter that can be easily transported without the use of a vehicle lift.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 32" turning radius
- Optional armrests available for a more comfortable ride
- Height-adjustable, exclusive tiller design provides a more personal fit
- Unique folding design with easy-access levers folds in just three easy steps
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) at 9.3 miles per charge or lithium-ion batteries (optional) at 13 miles per charge
- K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||51 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||51 lbs (does not disassemble)|
|Top Speed:||4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 13 miles|
|Front Tires:||1.5" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.8" at transaxle|
|Seat to Ground Height:||20.5"|
|Seat Size:||16" x 13"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery:||(2) 12AH or (2) 12AH Lithium Ion|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
|2-Year Limited on Frame|
|18-Months Limited on Electronics|
|1-Year Limited on Drivetrain|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.