This product has been discontinued.
Sara 3000 Power Standing Lift
SKU# SARA3000 / Item ID # 26965
Same Day Shipping
Earn 90 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Sara 3000 Power Standing Lift is a quality standing lift designed to safely transfer patients into a standing position. This lift is designed for patients who can partially support themselves and allows the patient to pull themselves up into a standing position. Additionally, the Sara 3000 Power Standing Lift can be used as a standing, raising, and weighing aid.
The Sara 3000 Power Standing Lift features an ergonomic design that benefits both the caregiver and the patient. Large handles allow the patient to adjust their grip for added security and safety. An active kneepad provides individual leg support for a more secure transfer.
The Sara 3000 Power Standing Lift makes transfers safer for both the patient and the caregiver. It eliminates manual labor for the caregiver, and this power lift can be operated by means of the handset so that the caregiver can focus their attention on the patient during the transfer.
Battery 24V 4Ah Two (2) batteries and one (1) charger are supplied with each Sara 3000
The Sara 3000 Power Standing Lift is an excellent choice when working with patients who have upper body strength and control. This lift is ideal for increasing a patient’s mobility and strength. The lift provides enough support to keep the patient feeling secure in the process, but also allows the patient to rely partially on their own strength for the transfer. This standing lift is an excellent way to promote standing exercise for the patient.
The Sara 3000 Power Standing Lift weighs just 137 pounds, making it easy to maneuver. It features a 440-pound weight capacity, meaning that it’s a versatile lift that can be used for a variety of patients. Opening and closing the chassis is fully powered, minimizing the effort required of the caregiver during a transfer.
- Powered standing and raising aid, designed to promote mobility maintainance and standing excercise for the resident / patient
- Large handles allow residents/patients to adjust their grip for comfort and security
- Safe working load 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Powered opening and closing of chassis
- Active kneepad with individual leg support
- A variety of slings made from non-slip material, available in different sizes
- An integrated scale is available (optional)
|Weight Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Lifting Range:||35.6" to 66.9"|
|Battery Type:||Rechargable - Sealed Acid|
|Shipping Type:||Freight LTL|
|Dimensions:||40" (L) x 29" (W) x 57" (H)|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.