The ShearCare 1500 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides superior pressure redistribution specifically designed to meet the needs of at-risk bariatric patients. The multi-layered foam construction provides maximum support, comfort and stability while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution foam mattress specifically designed for the high-risk bariatric patient
- The top layer is a high-resilient, high-density die-cut foam for maximum support and comfort
- The heel section is made of Lura-Quilt(TM) foam which is an aerated foam that allows air to pass through keeping the patient cool and dry
- The bottom layer is made of LX foam which is a high-density, high ILD foam that provides patient support and stability
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a -way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low-shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR part
Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
Layers of Foam: 2
Overall Product Height: 6"
Overall Product Length: 84"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Mattresses are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.