The ShearCare 500 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is an excellent pressure redistribution option for homecare and long term care patients. Its comfortable foam is divided into 670 individual cells and 3 distinct zones for maximum comfort while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
- A pressure redistribution foam mattress specifically created for facilities with limited budgets without sacrificing the clinical efficacy of more expensive surfaces
- This three-zoned mattress is comprised of independent cells; This design allows for maximum immersion and envelopment
- Superior pressure redistribution is achieved by varying cell depths throughout the mattress zones
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, allowing easy patient transfer to and from bed
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a -way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is antimicrobial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR part
Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
Layers of Foam: 1
Overall Product Height: 6"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Mattresses are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.