Safe and easy to install, this half rail by Drive Medical was designed specifically to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment. Its width adjusts tool free in 2 increments from 36 to 42 and fits most beds with a steel frame. It is ideal for protection when bed is elevated but not for use with Pan-Style bed surfaces. These half rails are constructed of 1 steel and finished in an attractive brown vein.
- Half rail was designed to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment
- Tool-free width adjustment allows the rail to be adjusted in increments from -
- Ideal for protection when bed is elevated
- Chrome finish on second and fifth bar allows for scratch-proof movement of adjustment bracket
- Fits most beds with steel frame
- Attractive brown-vein finish is easy to maintain and less institutional looking
- Constructed of steel
- Not for use with Pan-Style bed surfaces
- Easy to install
Actual Product Weight: 25.2 lbs
Overall Product Height: 6"
Overall Product Length: 38"
Overall Product Width: 20"
Primary Product Color: Brown
Primary Product Material: Steel