The Drive Medical Trekker Junior Gait Trainer can be used in the anterior and posterior position. The directional lever allows either forward and reserve mobility or only forward mobility, depending on the needs of the user. The variable resistance controls the speed of the rotation of the wheel, swivel casters can be locked to non-swivel, and the brakes lock as well to prevent the unit from moving. The height can be adjusted in 1 increments, can be folded easily and accessories can be mounted, tool-free, onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual users needs and abilities.
- Height adjustable in increments
- Can be used in the anterior and posterior position
- Swivel casters can be locked to non-swivel
- Variable resistance to control the speed of the wheels rotation
- Brakes lock the wheels to prevent the unit from moving
- Directional lever allows both forward and reverse mobility or only forward mobility
- Accessories mount tool-free onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual users needs and abilities
Actual Product Weight: 21.6 lbs
Adjustable Height: 21"-26"
Handle Height (Max): 26"
Handle Height (Min): 21"
Inside Hand Grip Width: 17"
Overall Product Height: 21"
Overall Product Length: 34"
Overall Product Width: 26"
Primary Product Color: Green
Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Product Size: Junior
Product Weight Capacity: 150 lbs