A Low Air Loss mattress system from Drive and Mason Medical helps to prevent and treat pressure ulcers by providing the patient with an aerated, dry sleeping surface. The LS9000 offers superior air flow for a cool and dry sleeping surface. It also includes Masons exclusive Pulsate mode that intermittently reduces the mattresss air pressure to aid in increasing blood flow. The units internal pressure monitor continuously adjusts for optimal pressure redistribution.
- Extraordinary therapeutic mattress system for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The Powerloft Pro pump produces liters of air flow per minute offering a cool and dry sleeping surface
- The Adjustable Comfort Settings allows pressure to be customized by patients weight
- The Auto-Firm feature allows for a minute fill rate
- The exclusive Pulsate mode reduces the air flow every seconds to -percent of the comfort setting; This feature will intermittently reduce pressure and increase blood flow
- The internal pressure control sensor continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure redistribution
- For use in the Homecare, Long Term Care, and Acute Care Markets
- convoluted foam base in case of power outage
- Static function can suspend the pulsate mode
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
Actual Product Weight: 33.6 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Overall Product Height: 10"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
Pump Airflow: 1180 LPM
Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
Pump Cycle Time: 30 Second Pulsation
Pump Power: 110VAC 60 Hz
Pump Type: Blower
1 Year Limited