SUITCASE® Singlefold AS Ramp
SKU# SUITCASE SFAS / Item ID # 22555
Ships by: Mon, Jun 12th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
The SUITCASE Singlefold AS Ramp is a great way to bring your own wheelchair accessibility with you when you travel. This lightweight ramp is easy to pack in your car, and it can instantly give you access up stairs, into vehicles, or over curbs or raised landings. If you are heading to locations where you've never been, or if you know that you're going to an area with limited accessibility, a SUITCASE Singlefold AS Ramp can make your travel much easier.
The SUITCASE Singlefold AS Ramp is constructed from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum which offers an 800-pound weight capacity, even though the ramp itself weighs no more than 30 pounds. This ramp includes self-adjusting transition plates on the ends so that the transition from the ground to the ramp is a smooth one without any ruts or bumps to navigate over. This ramp includes a slip-resistant surface which provides plenty of grip for your wheels for safe navigation.
This ramp can be separated into two lightweight sections for easy storage. It includes a durable, ergonomically designed carry handle which makes transporting this ramp easy. The ramp measures 30” wide, accommodating most wheelchairs, and you can choose from lengths between 2' and 6'.
The SUITCASE Singlefold AS Ramp is an ideal solution for navigating non-accessible areas and obstacles. This ramp is super lightweight and can be folded up and carried just like a suitcase. It takes up minimal space in your vehicle and you can travel with confidence, knowing that this ramp can help you navigate obstacles when you're away from home.
- Available in 2’ to 6’ lengths
- By removing two hinge pins, the ramp can easily be separated into two lightweight sections for easier transportation and storage
- Made of lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum with an applied, slip-resistant surface
- Self-adjusting bottom transition plates allow for smooth ramp-to-ground transitions. Formed top lip transition plates offer secure placement
- Side rail curbs serve as guides to help prevent mobility devices from driving off the edge of the ramp
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) compatible
- Made in the USA.
|Item #||Width||Length||Folded Width||Weight||Weight Cap|
|SUITCASE SFAS02||30"||24"||15"||12 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE SFAS03||30"||36"||15"||16 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE SFAS04||30"||48"||15"||20 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE SFAS05||30"||60"||15"||26 lbs||800 lbs|
|SUITCASE SFAS06||30"||72"||15"||30 lbs||800 lbs|