SKU# MDS806950M / Item ID # 19773
Ships by: Thu, Feb 3rd
Earn 6 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded.
- Carbon steel frame with rust- and chip-resistant chrome plating.
- Easy-to-clean navy vinyl upholstery.
- Chart pocket on back.
- Seat size comes in 20" x 18" (51 cm x 46 cm), 22" x 18" (56 cm x 46 cm) and 24" x 18" (61 cm x 46 cm).
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line
- please check specification table on each individual sku for specific product details.
- Optional accessories: Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196, MDS851965SHfor 24" chairs ), Overhead Anti-Theft Device for 18"-22"Models (item MDS85197A, MDS85197SH for 24" chairs), I.V. Pole (item MDS85183), O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189), 22" Pushbar (item MDS85192) ,Tinnerman Legrest Lock (item WCA806991).
|Product Type:||Extra Wide Wheelchair|
|WC Arm Style:||Removable Desk Length|
|WC Chair Type:||Bariatric|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This|
|Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.|