Armed with a 300 lbs. weight capacity, this steel-reinforced transport chair from Medline is the product limited mobility users trust and depend on. The chair comes equipped with a set of full-length padded armrests as well as a set of footrests which detach easily for the user's convenience.
- Carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating.
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Seat belt for safety
- Padded armrests.
- Seat size comes in 17" x 16" (43 cm x 41 cm) and 19" x 16" (48 cm x 41 cm)
- 300-lb. (136 kg) Weight capacity.
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line
- please check specification tableon each individual sku for specific product details.
- Optional accessories: I.V. Pole (item MDS85183FT*), O2 Holder (item MDS85181FT*),O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190FT*), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189FT), Anti-Fold Anti-Theft Device (item MDS85196), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991), Carrying Case with Strap (item MDSCHAIRCASE). *Recommended for use with Anti-Tip Device.
Seat Width 17″, 19″ ;Seat Depth 16″ ;Overall Length 25.2″ ;Overall Width 22″, 22.5″ ;Overall Height 30.2″ ;Weight 24, 25 lbs. ;Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. ThisLifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.