Karman Ultralightweight Extra wide Recliner is a Lightweight (Manual) wheelchair. The wheelchair has the following features: Braking System. With a weight of 36 pounds, which is 3 pounds heavier than the average for all Manual Wheelchairs, the wheelchair can hold 250 pounds, which is the average for all Manual Wheelchairs.
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14” Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7” x 1” Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch., 22 inch.
Seat Depth 18 inch.
Seat Height 20 inch.
Back Height 33 inch.
Overall Height 51 inch.
Overall Open Width 25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.
Weight Without Riggings 36 lb., 38 lb.
Weight Cap 250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.
Shipping Dimensions 34? L x 38? H x 15? W
Limited Lifetime Frame