- New!HydroAire Air Fluidized Therapy Bed
$39,974.00View More Add to Compare
- Reduces pressure below 32 mmHg for ultimate pain relief
- Dual blower system for reliable fluidization should one go out
- 300-pound weight capacity to accommodate a majority of patients
- STAFF FAVORITEElectric Hospital Bed Set
$884.95View More Add to Compare
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic hand pendant features heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning
- PrimeCare LTC Resident Hi-Low Bed
As low as $2,489.00View More Add to Compare
- Integrated sleep surface lengths of 76", 80", 84"
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable with staff control upgrade
- 7" to 30" Height Range
- STAFF FAVORITESafeCare LT Hi-Low Homecare Bed
As low as $1,789.00View More Add to Compare
- Hi-Low Bed drops to 7" height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 30"
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably
- Rapid tool-free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- STAFF FAVORITEEasyCare® SE Hi-Low Homecare Bed
As low as $2,285.00View More Add to Compare
- Rolls in low standard or optional at any height between 7" and 30"
- Four-section mattress support platform
- Hand pendant and optional staff control
- PrimeCare RestWell Hi-Low Hospital Bed
As low as $1,874.00View More Add to Compare
- 450 lbs. weight capacity, Resident Weight 425 lbs
- Integrated 76" and 80" length extension
- Best in class height range 7.8" to 30"
- STAFF FAVORITEKALMIA® Perfect-Height Hi-low Adjustable Bed
As low as $3,624.00View More Add to Compare
- Adjustable from head to toe
- Therapeutic features, fashionable design
- Better circulation
- PerfectCare Versatile 2-in-1 Homecare Bed
As low as $2,174.00View More Add to Compare
- Expandable integrated width from 36” – 42” – 48”
- Expandable integrated length from 80″ to 88″
- Ultra-low position of only 7” to high position of 30"
- Carroll CS7 Hi-Low Hospital Bed
As low as $2,455.00View More Add to Compare
- Goes as low as 7" and up to 30" height
- Optional 10 function attendant control panel
- Floor lock system
- STAFF FAVORITECareAssist® ES MedSurge Bed (Certified Refurbished)
As low as $3,795.00View More Add to Compare
- Audible “brake not set” alarm - informs the user the wheels are not locked, intended to help reduce the potential for falls
- Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their head/neck to be lower than their lower extremities
- Reverse Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their lower extremities to be lower than their head/neck
- STAFF FAVORITEMedPlus CompleteCare Homecare Bed
As low as $2,894.00View More Add to Compare
- Height settings – low setting at 7 inches (low level for those concerned of falling out of the bed) to a max height of 23 inches
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg– (various activities, watch tv, read a book, eat a meal, etc)
- Open architecture frame design allows for any type of safe patient handling equipment, out of bed transfers, and easy cleanability
- STAFF FAVORITEActiveCare SafeTurn Rotating Homecare Bed
As low as $6,578.00View More Add to Compare
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allow the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
- RollBack in Place™ — head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Advanced Features — optional trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with feet elevation
- Accora FloorBed® Ultra Low Bed
As low as $2,995.00View More Add to Compare
- Lowest possible bed frame on the market with a 2.8 clearance from floor to the top of the bed frame
- Profiling functions: Backrest with Auto-regression, Kneebreak, Anti-Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg
- Eliminates the need for side rails and features no trailing wires
- PrimeCare UltraPlus Hi-Low Hospital Bed
As low as $3,064.00View More Add to Compare
- 7" super low height can help minimize falls while 30" high working height can facilitate staff & caregiver functions
- Integrated width with push button expansion from 36"-39"-42" provides an extra measure of comfort
- 10 function Backlit Hand Pendant includes Auto Contour, Cardiac Comfort Chair (Figure D) and under bed night light provides an added measure of security at night
- 185 Hi-Low Series SL Adjustable Bed
$2,814.00View More Add to Compare
- Deluxe innerspring mattress available in soft, medium, or firm
- Hand controls available in wired or wireless
- Mattress fabrics treated with Bioguard™ to prevent bacterial growth
Hospital Beds for Home
Home Hospital Beds: Custom Comfort for Immobile Patients
Hospital beds are designed to provide top-quality care for a loved one. When a person is recovering from an injury or needs to spend a significant amount of time in bed, the average bed may not meet their needs. Home care beds include features to accommodate a patient's specific needs, keeping them comfortable and healthy.
Home care medical beds are available in different styles, but most are adjustable. The ability to raise a bed's head and foot areas is essential to patient comfort and well-being. Adjusting the bed can relieve pressure on the patient's body, helping reduce bedsores. Position changes also improve circulation and provide a comfortable option for reading, watching TV, and talking to friends and family.
How Do Medical Beds Differ from Standard Beds?
Safety is essential for anyone confined to bed for a long time, and home care beds are designed to maximize safety in your home. They’re available with bedrails for increased security, and bedrails may be purchased separately. From safety release systems to built-in nightlights, medical home care beds are built with excellent attention to patient safety.
Can hospital beds for the home improve a loved one’s quality of life? We think so—these beds allow our most mobile patrons to enjoy 24-hour freedom, access, and independence. The beds are also flexible through all of life’s changes.
If you’re in recovery, your adjustable bed will be just as valuable for you when you’re on your feet again. Patients with lifelong mobility concerns will find that professional electric hospital beds always accommodate their most basic needs, even when things change later.
You’ll experience many advantages to caring for a loved one at home, including financial savings and the morale boost that being in the comfort of one’s own home provides a patient. Medical beds available in many different styles and designs suit your specific needs for home care.
From long-term beds to bariatric beds to adjustable beds, these home care beds provide your loved one with comfort, support, and safety. You’ll experience many advantages to caring for a loved one at home, including financial savings and the morale boost that being in the comfort of one’s own home provides a patient.
Different Types of Hospital Beds for Home
Hospital beds for home come in many shapes, sizes, and capabilities. What’s the best way to know which of our bestsellers are right for you or your loved one?
Adjustable Hospital Beds for Home
Are fully-adjustable hospital beds right for you? We can’t deny the convenience and ease of use they offer. These ergonomically-minded home care beds make life’s tiny adjustments simple, often without the aid of a family member or provider.
While we love our old-school manual beds, we urge any patron with mobility limitations to consider any of our electric hospital beds. Automatic beds offer an enhanced sense of autonomy; everything you need sits right in the palm of your hand
Long-Term Hospital Beds for Home
Our long-term hospital beds are built for more than simply sleeping and resting. Our brand affiliates believe in everyday practicality—eating, entertainment, and everything in between.
Life is more than just recovery; our best electric hospital beds will provide the safety and comfort you need.
Med-Surg Hospital Beds for Home
Medical-surgical hospital beds support your entire patient journey, from the first consultation to full recovery.
These hospital beds for home use emulate the professional medical beds found in hospitals, the ICU, and other long-term recovery facilities. The beds are comfortable and adjustable and facilitate hands-on care, allowing easy assistance for caregivers and family members
Bariatric Hospital Beds
These heavy-duty, ultra-wide hospital beds for the home boast a higher capacity. Even the largest and tallest among us will be able to outfit their homes for care, comfort, safety, and convenience. Bed adjustability may also minimize the likelihood of bedsores and other injuries
Hospital Bed Mattresses
The right hospital bed mattress is supportive, customizable, and, ideally, protected against issues like incontinence. Some of our best med-surg mattresses can even modulate and redistribute pressure, cradling the body no matter what position you prefer to rest or sleep.
MedMart makes completing your home easy. We invite you to browse our selection of bed packages, allowing you to outfit your living space as quickly as possible.
Discover a better way of living—no matter what life throws your way. Check out our entire catalog of hospital beds for home online. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.