- Toilet Safety RailIf you suffer from poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility, or injury issues, you know how difficult many everyday activities can be. Don?t let something as simple as using the bathroom be one of them! Using the Toilet Safety Rail offers secure assistance when sitting on, or standing up from, the toilet. This unit is assembled easily without tools and mounts to your existing toilet. The padded handles are easy to grip and comfortable to rest your arms on. The handles are also width-adjustable to place them even the most comfortable position for you.
- Stand Alone Toilet Safety Railhis free-standing unit is assembled easily without tools to surround your existing toilet?whether standard or elongated. The padded handles are easy to grip and comfortable to rest your arms on. It even has a handy magazine rack attached to keep your reading materials in reach!
- Elevated Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Padded ArmsThis elevated toilet seat by Drive Medical ensures you a safer and more secure fit than ever. The newly designed locking device is engineered to fit securely on almost any toilet.
- Lifestyle Bathroom Safety Quick Suction Grab Bar RailIf you find yourself experiencing balance problems or fatigue when entering, exiting, or standing in the shower, the Lifestyle Suction Rail can help. The powerful suction of the rail keeps it firmly fixed to your shower wall, giving you a strong and secure handhold. Easy to use, the rail installs in seconds without tools for enhanced bathroom accessibility.
- Bath Shower Tub Grab RailThis Bath Shower Tub Grab Rail by Drive Medical was designed to fit just about any type of bathtub. The assist bar is an attractive white color which is aesthetically pleasing and was styled to perfectly fit for your needs.
- Steel Drop Arm Bedside Commode with Padded Seat & ArmsThe deluxe steel drop arm bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat or over your existing toilet.