- STAFF FAVORITEHoyer® Advance-E 340 Folding Patient Lift
$2,493.00View More Add to Compare
- No-tools folding design and easy to transport
- Easy to use foot-pad to open/close base
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- STAFF FAVORITEHuman Floor Lift Standing Aid
As low as $1,795.00View More Add to Compare
- Lifts a person weighing up to 300 or 400 lbs to a height of 21” above the floor
- Beveled seat-front for easy slide-on access
- Wired remote for convenient operation
- STAFF FAVORITEHoyer® Deluxe Power Patient Lift
$1,582.00View More Add to Compare
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Operates smoothly and quietly
- STAFF FAVORITESara Stedy Sit-to-Stand Aid
As low as $2,953.00View More Add to Compare
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident / patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Built-in seat handgrips integrated into the seat allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Hoyer® Deluxe Hydraulic Patient Lift
$687.00View More Add to Compare
- Economically placed hydraulic pump handle
- Pump handle rotates for operation on either side of lift
- Adjustable U-legs for easy seating or toileting
- Molift® Smart 150 Portable Patient Lift
$4,345.00View More Add to Compare
- Large lifting span that allows lifting from the floor as well as high surfaces
- Folds and unfolds easily without using any tools and can be separated into two parts
- Standard 4-point suspension ensures comfortable and more spacious lifting position for the user
- BestStand Compact Sit-to-Stand Lift
$1,924.00Hurry up! Only 1 left in stockView More Add to Compare
- Adjustable kneed pad
- Detachable foot plate
- Small footprint for home use
- STAFF FAVORITEHoyer® Journey 340 Sit-to-Stand Lift
$3,626.00Hurry up! Only 1 left in stockView More Add to Compare
- The adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a wide range of patient sizes
- The bump guard protects against base plates and paint finishes
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Hoyer® Advance-H Hydraulic Folding Patient Lift
$1,473.00Hurry up! Only 4 left in stockView More Add to Compare
- Convenient push-footpad lowers force required to initiate movement
- Swan neck leg design accommodates large furniture
- Leg spreading is foot operated
- Eva 450 Aluminum Mobile Patient Lift
$4,984.00View More Add to Compare
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminum sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Molift® Mover 180 Patient Lift
$2,995.00View More Add to Compare
- Several alternative sling bars
- Easy to maneuver and lightweight
- Optional weight scale option
- Hoyer® Presence Pro HD Patient Lift
$6,214.00View More Add to Compare
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Swan Neck style legs allow Presence to get closer to the resident
- BestLift Folding Homecare Patient Lift
$1,645.00Hurry up! Only 1 left in stockView More Add to Compare
- Foldable / Portable / Transportable
- 400lb capacity
- 2 point spreader bar
- Molift® Mover 205 Patient Lift
$4,835.00View More Add to Compare
- Easy hoisting with a stretcher
- Unique push bar
- Unique quick-release function
What is a Patient Lift?
Patient lifts provide extra stability for mobility-impaired individuals during everyday transfers. They reduce caregiver strain and ensure loved ones can safety transition between environments without injuries. Whether you’re transferring from the bed to toilet, wheelchair to car, or any number or situations, we can help you find the perfect lift to accommodate your needs.
Selecting a Patient Lift: Basic Types
Manual lifts gently lift the patient through hydraulic levers. These are affordable lift options, and do require a limited degree of caregiver manpower to operate.
If you’d like to decrease the degree of caregiver strain when transferring, consider an electric lift. Powered by a battery pack or plug-in cord, these lifts can raise a patient with a push of a button.
Portable lifts are designed to easily fold down when not in use or break apart for travel. Easily exit a car, or station this lift in various areas of your home to assist with daily transfers.
For those with some degree of mobility who struggle only with rising from a seated position, a sit-to-stand lift is the solution. These lifts support a patient’s existing muscle control and strength, helping them safely rise to a standing position.
Additional Specialty Lifts
There are a wide number of additional specialty lifts which are built to perfectly accommodate other transfer situations in everyday life. Consider installing a ceiling lift in your home to minimize caregiver strain and deliver an identical lift every time. Bath or pool lifts are excellent options for water transfers. In the case of bariatric patients, heavy-duty patient lifts are avaiable for any weight capacity.
What Should I Consider When Purchasing a Patient Lift?
Caregiver strength: To what extent can the caregiver manually adjust, push, or carry the lift? If not at all, an electric lift may be a great fit.
Weight: What patient weight requirement does your lift need to accommodate?
Portability: Where will you be using your lift? Do you need to move it between rooms? Fold it down for storage? Travel with it?
Size: Given the size of your living space, can your lift maneuver around tight corners or hallways? Will you be lifting from bulky furniture, requiring an adjustable base?
Add-ons: Consider which slings you’d like to use with your lift (mesh, U-shaped, padded, etc) and other add-ons such as integrated digital scales or back-up power batteries.
If you have any questions about selecting the right patient lift for your needs, we encourage you to contact our team of product specialists!