- BestLift HomeLift
The BestLift Mobile Floor Lift features a generous 400-pound weight capacity and can lift patients from the floor, from beds, and from chairs for improved caregiving.
- Low 4.5" base height for excellent accessibility
- Dual front casters and hand-operated base opening for ease of use and transportation
- Lifts patient from floor
- Carina 350 Portable
The Carina 350 is a highly compact patient lift. It’s ideal for use in areas where space is limited, and can even be folded up and stored away when not in use.
- Easy to set up and fold, without tools or loose parts
- Ergonomic and easy to maneuver, prevents work related injuries
- Emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- M220 / M230 Mobile Lift
The M220 / M230 Mobile Lift is designed to be both safe and easy to use. It features a low base profile and can lift patients from many surfaces, including the floor.
- Easy sling attachment
- Hands-free adjustable base
- Battery charge indicator
- MedLift Power Lift
The Power Elevating Patient Lift from Medline comes in two sizes andﾠisﾠdesigned for transferring non-weight bearing patients.
- Easy-to-use, battery-operated base spreader has fast actuator speeds for safe and efficient lifting
- Low-profile base legs slide easily under furniture
- Six-point cradle for maximum flexibility and safety
- Advance-E 340 Patient Lift
The Hoyer Advance-E portable lift features a unique and innovative design which makes lifting patients from bulky objects like wheelchairs easier and more effective.
- No-tools folding design and easy to transport
- Easy to use foot-pad to open/close base
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- LEVANTAR Floor Lift
The appearance is just the beginning. The arc is quite functional by allowing more swing room for the user preventing knees and legs from bumping the mast.
- Smart & Safety Technology – LCD display
- Visual battery fuel indicator on Hand Pendant and Lift Control Module
- NEW Six-point cradle with spring clips offer a more secure and wider foot print reducing sling squeeze, shallow height offers greater height rang
- Powered Resident Lift
The Hoyer HPL500 is a versatile, heavy-duty mobile patient lift that can easily handle most any patient handling task.
- Outstanding Effective Lifting Range (ELR) of 20" ‐ 76"
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Available in Powered Base or foot-operated Manual Base
- Reliant Plus 450
The Reliant Plus 450 Power Patient Lift features two batteries for continuous use and is built to transfer patients up to 450 pounds to surfaces of varying heights.
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- Optional powered base
- Viking Patient Lift
The Viking Patient Lift is available in five different sizes with weight capacities up to 600 pounds, so you can choose the lift that’s right for you.
- Lifts patient directly from the floor
- High strength aluminum
- Includes instructional DVD
- Molift Smart 150
The Molift Smart 150 Patient Lift by Etac is the perfect patient lift for homecare and travel. Simply fold the lift and wheel it away, even through tight spaces.
- Large lifting span that allows lifting from the floor as well as high surfaces
- Folds and unfolds easily without using any tools and can be separated into two parts
- Standard 4-point suspension ensures comfortable and more spacious lifting position for the user
- Maxi Twin
The Maxi Twin is full of innovative elements, including a twin-mast design and a unique friction solution which holds the patient stable in the sling during transfers.
- Safe working load of 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Suitable for all transfer and lifting routines, including lifting residents/patients up from the floor, due to the high and low lifting stroke and long reach
- Dynamic Positioning System (PDPS)
- Maxi 500 Power Lift w/ DPS
The Maxi 500 Power Lift includes dual controls on a handset and on the mast control, and can lift a patient from the floor without them needing to sit up first.
- Powered lift, two detachable batteries and battery charger supplied with each Maxi 500
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- Dual controls, allow caregiver to operate lift with or without handheld control unit