The SmartDose Mini Oxygen Conserver by Drive Medical will sense patient breath rate and turn oxygen flow up and down as needed, within seconds. As you perform strenuous activities you will receive an appropriate amount of oxygen to keep you going, while at low breathing rates this conserver excels at saving money by lowering the dosage. This technology maximizes conservation so that each tank will last longer, saving money and time spent replacing them. Electronic conservers are necessary if you are looking for a conserver, but your respiration is too weak to power a pneumatic conserver. The easy to read panel makes using the SmartDose Mini simple and aggravation-free.
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: , , , , plus CF present at LPM
- Continuously monitors breathing patterns and adjusts oxygen dose to match activity level
- Achieves maximum conservation efficiency by automatically adjusting the dose down when less oxygen is needed
- Delivers a quiet, gentle dose of oxygen using an efficient and compact design
- Allows delivered dose to increase up to settings during patient exertion up to a maximum pulse dose setting of
- Can use AA Alkaline or AA rechargeable batteries for a duration of about year for most patients
- Operating pressure range: - PSI
- Weighs just . ounces with batteries
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
Actual Product Weight: 1.26 lbs
Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 plus CF preset at 2 LPM
Operating Pressure: 500-3000 PSI
Overall Product Height: 4.2"
Overall Product Length: 8.6"
Overall Product Width: 6.4"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Plastic
2 Year Limited