By Drive Medical
SKU# K320DFA / Item ID # 6921
Ships by: Fri, Jan 28th
Earn 4 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Cruiser III
The Cruiser III is a quality wheelchair available at a great price. This wheelchair weighs just 36 pounds, making it suitable for everyday use. Its carbon steel frame is strong and durable, and its frame style eliminates seat guides while allowing for custom back inserts and accessories.
The Cruiser III offers many features that you are sure to appreciate. Its swing-away footrests make transfers easy and safer. The seat depth is adjustable from 16” to 18” for a great fit, and desk length armrests are flip-back and detachable, so you can customize this wheelchair to your needs and preferences. The adjustable front riggings can be adjusted without requiring any tools. Push-to-lock wheel locks provide plenty of security and safety, and precision sealed wheel bearings in both the front and rear are long-lasting.
This versatile wheelchair has dual axles which provide for a quick and easy seat height adjustment, allowing for hemi foot height propelling. With a 300-pound weight capacity, this wheelchair makes a great choice for a variety of users. When not in use, fold this wheelchair up to a 12” width so it's easy to store or transport.
Why the Cruiser III Is Right for You
The Cruiser III is a quality wheelchair with tons of features, all available at a great price. You're sure to appreciate this wheelchair's easy seat height adjustment. You can also adjust the seat depth from 16” to 18”, ensuring a great fit. The carbon steel frame is both strong and offers an attractive finish. Built to be durable and low-maintenance, this wheelchair is a great choice if you're looking for a quality, affordable option.
The Cruiser III ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this wheelchair for the lowest price anywhere.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16” to 18"
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Seat Widths:||16", 18", 20"|
|Overall Width:||24" to 28"|
|Seat to Floor:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Hemi Height (option):||Yes|
|Angle Adjustable Back:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||24"|
|Quick Release Axle:||No|