The Chad Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver offered by Drive Medical is a superior oxygen saturation device. The Evolution delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. The Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 7 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: , , , , , , Plus CF preset at LPM
- Minimum -year battery life utilizing AA batteries
- Delivers a : savings ratio from - breaths per minute
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Operating pressure range: - PSI
- Weighs only . ounces with batteries
- Single push button selects the equivalent LPM dosage settings
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
Actual Product Weight: 1.31 lbs
Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Plus CF preset at 2 LPM
Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
Overall Product Height: 4"
Overall Product Length: 8"
Overall Product Width: 6"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Metal