Dawn House Adjustable Hi-Low Smart Bed
By Dawn House
SKU# DAWNHB / Item ID # 34096
Ships by: Mon, Dec 18th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Welcome to the Sleep Revolution
Rest smarter, not harder- that’s the promise of the Dawn House Adjustable Hi-Low Smart Bed. This isn’t just a bed, it’s a revolutionary new sleep technology device. From the moment you lay down in bed, built-in sensors begin tracking key health metrics like your heart rate, sleep timing, and respiration. You can view a full report of your sleep data on your smartphone using the Dawn House Bed app, helping you achieve better sleep and collaborate with your care providers.
Elevate Your Sleep Comfort
While the technology of the Dawn House Bed may be a showstopper, it comes with impressive comfort features as well. Adjust the bed’s head and foot position to find your perfect sleep position, then massage away the day’s aches and pains using the built-in massage feature. Featuring a durable 700lbs weight capacity and available in multiple sizes, this bed promises a custom fit for everyone.
Do you share a bed? If so, your partner may be thanking us, too: programmable anti-snore technology immediately raises your head by 12 degrees at the first sound of a snore, stopping it in its tracks.
Tech-Savvy on the Inside, Stylish on the Outside
You’d never guess this bed’s high-tech features at first glance: the sleek, luxury design looks like anything but a medical device. Extra built-in features help make your evening routine just a bit easier, such as motion-activated nightlights for those midnight trips to the bathroom. While the hand remote control is designed for easy operation, you can also control the bed via voice command– no remote needed! The bed even raises and lowers 6 inches to adjust to the perfect height for your needs.
With complimentary white-glove delivery and set-up, getting the best night’s sleep of your life has never been easier.
- High Low - The bed adjusts in height from 10” minimum to 16” (without legs, no mattress)
- Anti-Snore - Bed raises once approximately 12 degrees in response to snoring. This may reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning
- Massage (Relax) - Two zones with three levels of intensity
- Easily raise and lower the mattress with voice commands or the remote to make getting in and out of bed safer
- Motion-activated lights automatically turn on to illuminate the area around the bed when you get up in the night
- While built-in sensors passively capture heart rate, respiration, snoring and other important wellness indicators, the Dawn House App is where that information can be accessed and shared with family members or healthcare professionals
- Voice Control – Control the bed without a remote through voice commands while also using an included puck to wirelessly charge your smart devices
- The wireless remote has an ergonomic design with high-contrast, soft-touch buttons that are backlit and easy to use – even in the dark
|Twin Long||Full||Queen||Split King|
|Weight Capacity:||700 lbs||700 lbs||700 lbs||700 lbs|
|Weight:||231 lbs||271 lbs||308 lbs||462 lbs|
|Height Range:||10" to 16"||10" to 16"||10" to 16"||10" to 16"|
Your Dawn House bed is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During such time, we will repair or replace any warranted part found to be defective by the manufacturer, at its sole discretion.
5-YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS
During years 3 through 5 from the original purchase date, the manufacturer will replace any part on the adjustable base found to be defective, to the original Purchaser. The manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of the defective electrical/ mechanical parts* ONLY with the purchaser responsible for all service, installation, and transportation cost of said parts.
1-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY FOR DAWN HOUSE HEALTH SENSORS
Your adjustable base has a one year, full replacement on parts, labor and transportation on the health sensors should your health sensors fail during the first year of this warranty from the original purchase date. This warranty covers the functionality of the health sensors for their normal, intended use as specified in the Owner’s Manual and does not cover a malfunction that has resulted in improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, or accident.