WeCare Hi-Low Homecare Bed
SKU# WECC / Item ID # 33656
Same Day Shipping
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Designed for Ease of Use
Stop messing with complicated bed controls. The WeCare Hi-Low hospital bed could not be simpler to use and is flexible enough to keep up with your every need. Easily use the 8-function ergonomic hand control to adjust your bed height, back, knees, or enable auto-contour positioning. Four rubber feet lock the bed safely into place, and can lift to smoothly move the bed around your home. This bed comes in split pieces, making it easy to assemble and start using immediately.
Take Your Basic Home Care Bed to the Next Level
All the functionality you expect from semi-electric and full electric homecare beds, taken a step further. This ultra-quiet sturdy homecare bed holds up to 400lbs weight capacity, with a mesh deck to accommodate multiple types of mattresses. An aesthetically pleasing headboard and footboard blend perfectly with your home interior design.
Seamless, Safe Transfers Every Time
Do you struggle to raise from a reclining to a standing position? Raise or lower the bed to assist your movement, like a lift chair, and grasp the installed rail for extra support to help you to your feet. The bed lowers to 8”, or lifts to an impressive 26” height to help caregivers administer care without unnecessary strain. Confidently move in and out of bed without safety concerns or instability.
- Enhance confidence entering/exiting the bed with full range stability and foot placement.
- The split-frame design combines easy, one-person delivery with ultra-low bed height for fall prevention
- Intuitive ergonomic hand pendant with 8-function control and integrated hook
- Improve comfort, simplify repositioning, and reduce falls risk
- Easy to transport and store with innovative dolly stair climber accessory
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Product Weight:||145 lbs|
|Bed Height:||8.75 to 26"|
|Power Requirements:||120 VAC, 60 Hz|