K4 Lightweight Wheelchair
SKU# MDS806550NM / Item ID # 19808
Ships by: Mon, Jan 24th
Earn 5 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded.
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of rear wheels.
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable
- Adjustable height back
- Tough nylon upholstery.
- Available arm styles: swing back desk length, swing back full length and swing back height adjustable desk length.
- Available leg styles: detachable footrest and detachable elevating footrest.
- Comes in seat sizes 16" x 16" ( 41 cm x 41 cm) and 18" x 16" (46 cm x 41 cm).
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity.
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196), I.V. Pole (MDS85183), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189WK4), Seat Extension Kit for 18" wide only (item WCA806922EXT), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991).
|Product Type:||K4 LightWeight|
|WC Arm Style:||Swing Back Desk|
|WC Chair Type:||Lightweight|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This|
|Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.|