Maxi Sky 440 Portable Ceiling Lift w/ EasyTrack 3 Post System
SKU# 9330013 / Item ID # 28942
Ships by: Fri, Oct 22nd
Earn 116 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack post system is ultra-light, easy-to-operate portable ceiling lift system which allows a single caregiver to perform transfers using a handset control, without stress or strain, and with no manual lifting. Maxi Sky 440 is the ideal choice for healthcare facilities where flexibility is a high priority. As it is easy to move around and quick to attach to a gantry or track, this portable system can be rapidly set up wherever client handling is required.
The controls are easily accessible on the handheld control unit and the front of the lift cassette. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the caregiver to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely in exactly the right position. Features such as a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device safeguard the resident/client in the event of an emergency. A power limiter prevents lift use when the battery is low. Changing the battery in the lift cassette is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift cassette alerts the caregiver when servicing is required. The modular design means replacement components can be simply snapped into place.
- Emergency brake
- Strap length up to 88"
- Battery charging indicator
- Safe working load: 440 lbs.
- Overload circuit protection
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Height from floor to ceiling 82" - 118"
- Pass through system to swing from room to room
- Low battery indicator LED indicator for maintenance required
|Weight Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Weight (motor):||14 lbs|
|Strap Length:||Up to 88"|
|Height from floor to Ceiling:||82" to 118"|
|Lifting Speed:||4.3 cm/sec. (1.7"/sec.)|
|Transfers Per Battery:||30 transfers avg.|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.