ComfortPlus Hygiene Padded Toileting Sling
SKU# CP-MM-TR28 / Item ID # 40636
Ships by: Tue, Apr 9th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
One Sling, Endless Possibilities
Simplify life for both caregiver and patient: The ComfortPlus Sling was designed with changing needs in mind and is versatile enough to work perfectly with most floor and ceiling lifts. With multiple handles, sling points, and extra loop straps, caregivers can quickly adapt to whatever the patient needs. The sling is fully operational in both wet and dry conditions and can move patients from either an upright seated position or a fully reclined one.
Where Comfort Meets Customization
For an incredibly versatile sling, the ComfortPlus Hygiene Padded Toileting Sling promises incredible comfort for a wide range of users. Not only does it have an adjustable waistband and comprehensive back and thigh support, but its integrated head support also comes with two webbing buckles, allowing for personalized adjustments to ensure maximum comfort for the patient. To top it all off, extra-soft breathable foam creates a soft, comfortable lift experience.
Built for the Long Haul
Built with premium-quality fabric and reinforced corners, this sling is not just durable; it's built to last. The sling can support a weight capacity of up to 600lbs, making it a perfect choice for most users. Need to clean it? Simply throw your sling in the washing machine, air dry, and it's as good as new.
- Offers total back and thigh support, bringing safety and comfort to patients.
- Breathable foam padded for extra softness, making it comfort to stay on the sling for long time.
- 4 handles, each equipped with extra loop straps, allow caregivers to reposition the patient easily.
- Anti-slide silicon material on the back touched area and the safety belt with buckle provides extra safety during transferring.
- Assists in transferring a patient from a bed to a wheelchair, shower chair, toilet or from the floor to a bed by using manual or electric lift.
- Allows the user to be adjusted from an upright seated position to a fully reclined position.
- Ideal for patients who are totally or partially dependent, obese, non-weight bearing or have limited control of their head
- With four reinforced handles attached, the universal toilet lift sling is adaptable to any situation and works with all competitive floor style patient lifts.
|35" x 44"
|37" x 49"
|49" x 58"